How do I initiate, change or renew my Job Hazards Analysis (JHA)?

Log into the Job Hazards Analysis (JHA) system by going to: Select "Take JHA- Modify Existing JHA" in the left column. You will be able to create a draft to "opt out", modify your assigned work group, or annually renew your JHA. Your work lead will need to review and approve the draft and you will need to countersign for the changes to become final.