How do I change my Job Hazards Analysis (JHA) work lead?

A supervisor or current work lead can change your JHA work lead by going to: Select "Retrieve JHA/Training Profiles- My Direct Reports" in the left column. Click on the "Change Work Lead" button for the particular employee to create a new draft JHA. Enter the new work lead name in the draft form and click the "update" button. Both the new work lead and employee must approve the draft for the change to become final.